Loving Hands Preschool
WE ARE NOW A STEP UP TO QUALITY FOUR STAR RATED PROGRAM! Click here for more information.
We are a Christian preschool program serving children ages 3-5 years old. The curriculum includes a basic introduction to Christian values, as well as opportunities to explore language and spatial concepts to develop rhythm and movement skills, to begin math and reading readiness and socialization for learning to plan and work in group situations.
REGISTRATION DATES FOR THE 2015-16 SCHOOL YEAR:
CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS - JANUARY 5, 2015 8:00 a.m.
OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS JANUARY 12, 2015 8:00 a.m.
- We are affiliated with and located at Greensburg United Methodist Church in Green, Ohio.
- Loving Hands serves children who are toilet trained and are between the ages of 3-5 years old.
- Our school and staff are fully licensed, and meet or exceed all state requirements.
- Beginning with the 2010-2011 school year, we are a nut-sensitive facility. We have children with severe nut allergies, and we ask that all children bring in snacks or lunches that do not contain peanut butter, or nuts of any kind. If you have questions regarding this new policy, please speak to your child's teacher.
- For information on our program or to schedule a tour, please call us at 330-896-1936.
Please check our registration page for 2015-2016 classroom availability
March 10 - Registration Open House 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
March 11 & 12 - Spring Picture Day
March 25 & 26 - Easter Egg Hunt
March 30 - April 6 - Spring Break - No School