Loving Hands Preschool
WE ARE NOW A STEP UP TO QUALITY FOUR STAR RATED PROGRAM! Click here for more information.
We are a Christian preschool program serving children ages 3-5 years old. The curriculum includes a basic introduction to Christian values, as well as opportunities to explore language and spatial concepts to develop rhythm and movement skills, to begin math and reading readiness and socialization for learning to plan and work in group situations.
ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR! PLEASE CHECK THE REGISTRATION PAGE FOR CLASSROOM AVAILABILITY!
- We are affiliated with and located at Greensburg United Methodist Church in Green, Ohio.
- Loving Hands serves children who are toilet trained and are between the ages of 3-5 years old.
- Our school and staff are fully licensed, and meet or exceed all state requirements.
- We are a nut-sensitive facility. We have children with severe nut allergies, and we ask that all children bring in snacks or lunches that do not contain peanut butter, or nuts of any kind. If you have questions regarding this new policy, please speak to your child's teacher.
- For information on our program or to schedule a tour, please call us at 330-896-1936.
April 14 - Field Trip to the McKinley Museum (Purple & Blue Rooms)
April 29 - Staff Work Day (No Preschool)
May 4 & 5 - Mother's Day Teas
May 6 - Mom's Day Off 11:30-3:00 p.m.
May 16 & 17 - Trike a Thon
May 24 & 25 - Graduation Ceremonies
May 26 - 3 Year End of Year picnic
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!