Loving Hands Preschool
About Loving Hands Preschool...
We are a Christian preschool program serving children ages 3-5 years old. The curriculum includes a basic introduction to Christian values, as well as opportunities to explore language and spatial concepts to develop rhythm and movement skills, to begin math and reading readiness and socialization for learning to plan and work in group situations.
Loving Hands Preschool will be closed today, January 12. Have a safe weekend!
- We are affiliated with and located at Greensburg United Methodist Church in Green, Ohio.
- Loving Hands serves children who are toilet trained and are between the ages of 3-5 years old.
- Our school and staff are fully licensed, and meet or exceed all state requirements.
- We are a nut-sensitive facility. We have children with severe nut allergies, and we ask that all children bring in snacks or lunches that do not contain peanut butter, or nuts of any kind. If you have questions regarding this policy, please speak to your child's teacher.
- For information on our program or to schedule a tour, please call us at 330-896-1936.
-Registration for Current Students @ 8:00am
January 15 - No School
-Martin Luther King Jr. Day
-Registration for Siblings of Current or Returning Students @ 8:00am
-Registration for New Families @ 8:00am
-Dogs with Dad; MW3's, Green and Purple Rooms @ 11:30
-Dogs with Dad; TTH3's, Yellow and Blue Rooms @ 11:30
2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION DATES
- Registration for Current Students
- January 9, 2018 - 8:00am
- Registration for Siblings/Returning Students
- January 16, 2018 - 8:00am
- Registration for New Families
- January 23, 2018 - 8:00am