Loving Hands Preschool
About Loving Hands Preschool...
We are a Christian preschool program serving children ages 3-5 years old. The curriculum includes a basic introduction to Christian values, as well as opportunities to explore language and spatial concepts to develop rhythm and movement skills, to begin math and reading readiness and socialization for learning to plan and work in group situations.
Preschool registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open!
*Please check our facebook page for class availabilty for the 2021-2022 school year.
Preschool tours are available by appointment. Please contact our Preschool Director, Shannon Miller, by email email@example.com to schedule a tour.
This year, Loving Hands Preschool will stagger our start times to allow for less families in the building at one time. The new times will be:
Orange Room: 8:45-11:15; 12:15-2:45
Purple Room: 8:50-11:20; 12:20-2:50
Yellow/Green Rooms: 8:55-11:25; 12:25-2:55
Blue Room: 9:00-3:00
Please bring your child in the building at their scheduled time.
- We are affiliated with and located at Greensburg United Methodist Church in Green, Ohio.
- Loving Hands serves children who are toilet trained and are between the ages of 3-5 years old.
- Our school and staff are fully licensed, and meet or exceed all state requirements.
- We are a nut-sensitive facility. We have children with severe nut allergies, and we ask that all children bring in snacks or lunches that do not contain peanut butter, or nuts of any kind. If you have questions regarding this policy, please speak to your child's teacher.
- For information on our program or to schedule a tour, please call us at 330-896-1936.
Please click on the link below for End of Year Newsletter: